We are the most acknowledged name in this industry, engaged in offering a wide range of Compact Vibrating Fork Point Level Switch for Liquids. The offered point level switch is used to measure and control liquid level in various sectors including chemical, nuclear power stations, gas power station, thermal power station, medical and autoclave systems. We procure raw material from our trustworthy vendors to manufacture the offered point level switch. Also, we have a team of quality controllers inspects that this point level switch is free from any manufacturing defect.
Working Principle of Compact Vibrating Fork Point Level Switch:
1) Piezo-electric crystals of tuning fork are agitated by its electronics and this agitation helps to generate vibration inside fork tines. Vibratory force is produced by using frequent resonance in surrounding air.
2) Density of liquid in which the fork tines are submerged, influences generated vibration frequency.
3) Any variation in vibration frequency is identified by the electronic circuit. This process also helps to identify existence of liquid.
Applications of Compact Vibrating Fork Point Level Switch:
1) Suitable for all free flowing fluids that have maximum 10,000cP viscosity level
2) Perfect for top and side mounting purpose
3) Maximum and minimum fail safe parameters can be programmed
4) Operator can identity no-flow/flow status in pipelines
5) Up to 150 degree C process temperature
6) Maximum 15bar of process pressure
1) Solid structure
2) 15 to 260 VAC and 15 to 80 VDC Universal industrial power supply
3) Energy efficiency
4) Eliminates the necessity of calibration
5) Process connection specifications can be custom made. As for instance, TC/Flanged/Threaded with ½ inch starting range
6) Application of magnet test key for external testing purpose