We feel immensely proud to provide our clients an excellent quality range of Radar Level Transmitter which is suitable for continuous, non-contact level measurement in applicable for liquids and solids in large storage tanks. This radar level transmitting device is manufactured by our skilled professionals utilizing advanced technology and advance techniques with top grade raw material to provide maximize satisfaction by catering the requirements of the customers. Our Radar Level Transmitter finds wide usage in various antennas MOC as per process requirement Maximum measuring range up to 70M.Working Principle:
- As part of its operating system, this Radar Level Transmitting device conveys low power based short microwave pulse to a specific product via its antenna. Transmitted pulse mirrors back to the antenna by reflecting surface of the product.
- Travelling speed of light and radar waves is similar. Timings of emission and reception of waves and vessel surface are in proportion to each other.
- Variation in pressure or temperature does affect spreading or transmission of microwave. Therefore, this transmitter can be utilized under different environmental conditions (maximum 160 bar work pressure and up to 400 F temperature).
- Any variation in product content does not cause any change in measurement result.
- Offered radar transmitter is accessible in two types of frequency ranges to suit various application needs. Its K-band version can be used for procedure that involves more than 20 GHz frequency level.
- Its powerful signal processing technology ensures about its high precision level.
- Its C-band variant has approximately 6 GHz low frequency level. This specific variant is totally dirt proof and protected against all sorts of deposition.
- Non-contact based continuous level measurement process for different types of solids and liquids stored in large tanks
- Specifications of antenna depends on application type
- Up to 70 M measuring range and maximum -40 degree C to 2000 degree C process temperature
- Maximum 16 bar of processing pressure
Radar Level Transmitting Device Features:
- 1 mm minimum resolution
- Equipped with dot matrix technology based LCD display arrangement
- Application of intelligent signal processing technique
- Easy to adjust parameters
- Die cast aluminum made housing
- Two wire design with 4-20mA/HART output
- User friendly design
Radar Level Transmitter Technical Specifications:
- Measuring range (maximum): 20m (depends on dielectric constant of different medium and the concrete working conditions)
- Process connection: Thread, flange
- Medium temperature: -60oC to +120oC
- Process pressure: -0.1 to +0.3MPa
- Accuracy: ±3mm
- Repeatability: ±1mm
- Frequency range: 26GHz
- Explosion proof: Ex ia IIC T6 Ga
- Enclosure protection grade: IP67
- Signal output: 4-20mA/ HART (2-wire/ 4-wire) , RS485/ Modbus
- Air purging and liquid rinsing: on request
- For those with communication of RS485/MODBUS, backlight is available on request.