- Operating principle of Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter is based on time and travel theory. Electronic units are used to transform radar wave flying duration into level signal.
- High frequency wave pulses discharged by probe fall on the surface of an object. Reflected pulses go back to the probe again by reflection.
Applications of Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter:
- Fluids and solid powder based substances
- Corrosion causing fluids or wavy surface based fluids or liquids that have low dielectric constant
Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitting Device Features:
- Equipped with single rod probe with PTFE coating
- Cable probe that can be availed in two different sensors choices for solid and also for liquid substances
- Twin cable based design of probe
- Coaxial probe
- High pressure and high temperature sensor