Provided high-quality and industrial-grade Indicator Controller Transmitter is useful for controlling as well as indicating the level of a particular material in the process tanks. This is appropriate for analogue inputs and has applicability in the sectors of pharmaceutical, cement, edible oil, food, chemical, water, waste water, power, paints, etc. This is mainly used to make a control over hoppers, silos and process tank. Indicator Controller Transmitting Device provided by Trumen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. can capably provide assistance to all common fences and flumes. For field indication, it has a highly functional LED display. This compact instrument has retransmission output and simple configuration.
- Indicator Controller Cum Transmitter (ICT) is utilized for signaling and managing precise level of material in process tanks.
- It consists of 4/5 digit based LED display screen with seven segment structure to indicate field.
- It is equipped with built in transmitter power supply arrangement and 4-20A isolated analog output.
Applications of Indicator Controller Transmitter:
- Extensively used in below mentioned fields to show and manage level of silos, hoppers and process tanks:
- Drinking water and waste water treatment
- Cement production
- Chemical processing
- Food processing
- Edible oil production
- Power generation
- Steel plants
Indicator Controller Transmitting Device Features:
- 2/3 SPDT relay output
- 80 VAC to 260 VAC power supply that includes 18 VDC to32 VDC for DC and 50/60 HZ for AC
- Retransmission isolated output ranges between 4A to 20mA
- 24 VDC in built power supply
- Cast aluminum fabricated housing with translucent cover material